[Insight-users] Aligning Images based on Offset and Spacing,

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Oct 24 10:11:08 EDT 2005

You can use the ResampleImageFilter to resample one of the image sets.

Pass one image set as the input to the ResampleImageFilter and pass the
other image set as the "Reference" image.

  filter->SetInput( input->GetOutput() );
  filter->SetReferenceImage( reference->GetOutput() );
  filter->UseReferenceImageOn();
  filter->Update();