[Insight-users] itk miregistration application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 15:10:48 EDT 2005

Hi Marc,

If you are looking at the images that are the output of the
registration process, they may be rotated and scaled.

If you need assistance with the fine tunning of the parameters
in this application, you would find very useful to look at
the Image Registration chapter on the ITK Software Guide.

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

If you continue finding problems with the registration,
you would have to make your images available, along with
the parameters that you have been using so far, so we can
reproduce the current state of your trials and then search
for better settings.