[Insight-users] Eigen Analysis 2D

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 16:41:37 EDT 2005

M. Elena Martinez wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there any code example to calculate 2D Hessian matrix for eigen
>analysis in 2D?

I don't think so, but did you take a look at the source code in
InsightApplications/Curves2DExtractor

There are filters for each of the individual steps that lead to the
hessian. If you feel up to it, you can package that into a filter and we
would be happy to add it to the toolkit.

>Similar that the examples show at:
>
>http://public.kitware.com/Insight/HTML/Curve2DExtraction.htm#Ref2
>
>Or similar than the example VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx but in 2D??

No. That one is just for 3D. Again If you feel up to it, you can package