[Insight-users] problem with tif image size

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 23:10:25 EDT 2005

Hi Onezero,

Please look at the multiple examples on the use of the
ResampleImageFilter that are presented in the ITK Software Guide

            http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Note that you specify to the ResampleImageFilter the size and
grid-sampling characteristics of the output image.

The code for all the Examples described in the software guide
can be found in the directory:

                Insight/Examples

If you continue experiencing any problems, please post to this
list a minimal (yet complete) piece of your code that illustrates
the problem that you are facing.

Note that when talking about the  "image size" you *MUST* make
the distinction between the number of pixels in the image, and
the physical size of this image in millimeters once that yuo
take the pixel spacing into account. This is discussed in detail
in the ITK Software Guide.