[Insight-users] IO classes missing from documentation ???

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Tue Oct 25 04:23:18 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

Don't want to be annoying, but you are directing me to version 1.6 of the
documentation. GDCMImageIO, for example, is not present in the 1.6 release.
Anyway that does not seem to me consistent with the fact that the
documentation should reflect the state of the CVS.

For example compare v1.6
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen16/html/group__IOFilters.html (old version and
missing new IO classes)
With 2.3
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__IOFilters.html (where are the IO
classes already present in 1.6? And the new ones? )

I can generate the doxygen myself or look directly at the source code but
thought this was somewhat strange.  I know some of the classes (i.e.
JoinTraits) were removed on purpose from the documentation but I think these
were not. Am I wrong?

Regards

Iván