[Insight-users] MultiplyImageFilter

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 26 14:32:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

- In order to compute correlation between 2 images via FFT, I have to multiply 2 complex images: FFT(X) .* conj(FFT(Y)). Can itkMultiplyImageFilter be used with complex images as input?

- Moreover, is it something to compute the conjugate of a complex image.

I have actually to compute correlation on a small window between two slices of a 3D sequence. Do you think that FFT is the best to do it? Maybe direct correlation definition would be better.

Isabelle