[Insight-users] bug with the example?

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Wed Oct 26 14:51:57 EDT 2005

HI there,  Good day!

I use the code presented in the ITK user guide (a subsection called "Rigid Transform in 3D" under the chapter "Registration" and the code is also in Exmaples\Registration\ImageRegistration8) to do 3D rigid registration.  However, the registered volume has it's first and the last slice clipped.  And, strangely, the clipped part of the first slice is the unclipped part of the last slice!!

Does this happen to anyone?  Is it due to the thick inter-slice problem in my data?

Please help!  Thanx!!

Grace