[Insight-users] Surface Registration & Evaluation of Registration

Marc Ruiz marcruiz82 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:13:48 EDT 2005

Hi again!
 Your help is so useful.
 But now I am a bit confused about this you have said...Which of these
options is better?
 1) mesh to mesh registration
2) mesh against image (I understand image as a MRI)
 And once I have the mesh of the cortex:
 3) The strategy of registration must be the same of a volume 3D
registration? it is first rigid, after affine and at last deformable
registration.
4) Can I use the same transform, optimizer of a volume 3D registration? What
happens with the metric? I have to be carefull with something else?
 If you have some other advice it will be grateful!
 Thanks!
 MaRC//