[Insight-users] urgent: please help with complex numbers in ITK

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 27 10:48:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am triing to implement 2 filters: the first one to compute the complex conjugate of a complex image,  the other one to compute the multiplication of 2 complex images.

I saw that there are already a lot of files to compute operations on complex images: ComplexToImaginary (itk::Function)   ComplexToImaginaryImageAdaptor (itk)   ComplexToImaginaryImageFilter (itk)   ComplexToImaginaryPixelAccessor (itk::Accessor)   ComplexToModulus (itk::Function)   ComplexToModulusImageAdaptor (itk)   ComplexToModulusImageFilter (itk)   ComplexToModulusPixelAccessor (itk::Accessor)   ComplexToPhase (itk::Function)   ComplexToPhaseImageAdaptor (itk)   ComplexToPhaseImageFilter (itk)   ComplexToPhasePixelAccessor (itk::Accessor)   ComplexToReal (itk::Function)   ComplexToRealImageAdaptor (itk)   ComplexToRealImageFilter (itk)
ComplexToRealPixelAccessor (itk::Accessor)

At first sight on itkComplexToImaginaryImageFilter.h, I see:

"

#include "itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.h"
#include "vnl/vnl_math.h"

namespace Function {
template< class TInput, class TOutput>
class ComplexToImaginary
{
inline TOutput operator()( const TInput & A )
{ return (TOutput)( A.imag() ); }
};
}
"

So I suppose that, the same way imag() exists, there shoud be a conjugate() operation that is already existing. How and where can I see a list of operations or operators existing for complex numbers. This could help me a lot to compute my owns filters.

Thanks for help,

Isabelle