[Insight-users] please help with FFTW

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 27 15:06:04 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I wanna use itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugate to compute a FFTW. But it doesn't compile with MSVC 6: it says that FFTWRealToComplexConjugate is not a member of ITK.!!!!!

I rebuild ITK with USE_FFTW. But, CMake doesn't find FFTW_DIR. It seems that I don't have FFTW installed on my windows PC: is it possible?

So, I went to www.fftw.org and downloaded binary files including fftw3.h and libfftw.lib. Is it the right way to do it?

Now, I wanna rebuild my project but I got a message that FFTWConfig.cmake is missing. What do I have to do?

Maybe it is simpler than that. What am I missing? Please really help me.

Isabelle