[Insight-users] python numarray problems

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:23:59 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm building from cvs with numarray support enabled. I've added the
additional #include to support the numarray version I have, and the
build seems to proceed normally.

After installation there is an itkPyBuffer.py file (and associated
itkPyBuffer.pyc) in $PREFIX/lib/InsightToolkit/. However there doesn't
seem to be any itkPyBuffer* objects available from python (confirmed
using ipython). I don't yet know my way around python modules well
enough to debug this problem.

Is itkPyBuffer still the correct approach, as illustrated in
Insight/Examples/DataRepresentation/Image/ImageToArray.py,
or has this functionality been replaced by something else.

Any ideas?