[Insight-users] How to use the file for .txx&.h

=?BIG5?B?s6+sRt5t?= m9421001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:08:46 EDT 2005

Hi, Luis,
Regard to your reply.
I have already done some thing about compile a .cxx file
(ex:HelloWorld.cxx) in VC6.0.
Now :
If a situation only about compile .cxx file,i can make it correct.
But if has a '.txx' file ,i don't know how to process it.

Should I add it into CMake? or, Should I write a .cxx file and include
.txx? or,
Should I compile .txx file directly in VC6.0?

My English is not good ,so can not explain problem very clear.
It's so sorry, and thanks your help.