[Insight-users] Re: Importing image data from a byte array

Brian Eastwood beastwoo at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:06:32 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

You are looking for the itk::ImportImageFilter.  An example of how to
use it is in the Getting Started V guide available here:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

You first need to set up the size, origin, and spacing of your image.
The method ImportImageFilter::SetImportPointer() allows you to pass the
pointer to your image buffer--you specify the size of the image buffer
and indicate whether you want ITK to manage the buffer memory.

Hope this helps.
Brian