[Insight-users] itkFixedCenterOfRotationAffineTransform

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Sep 8 10:52:20 EDT 2005

With respect to the scales, we've also been wondering if a change in coordinate system would
remove some of the necessity of the scales.  For instance, if the image is "rescaled" so that
the domain of the image fits in [-1, 1] (center of the image moved to the origin, and the bounds
of the image at +-1), would the transform parameters need to be rescaled at all?

Jim