[Insight-users] question on affine registration

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:09:38 EDT 2005

affine is one of the transforms and in a registration process, transform is
one of the components, u will also have to select some metric, some
optimizer and an interpolator for completing the registration loop. feature
of image which is used for registration is primarily decided by the metric u
use!
 this is to the best of my knowledge, maybe someone else can clarify!
 for more details u can read the software manual..
 HTH,
regards,
Ashish.

On 9/8/05, Romain Lebel <romain.lebel at phaseview.fr> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
> I'm currently testing the itk affine registration
> My question is wich features of the image itk use to do such a
> registration?
>
> --
> Romain Lebel
> PhaseView - Telecom Paris
> 37-39 rue Dareau, 75014 Paris
> Tel : +33 (0)1 45 81 81 68 Fax: +33 (0)1 45 81 81 44
> Internet : www.phaseview.fr <http://www.phaseview.fr>

Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!
Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com |
gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com