[Insight-users] building applications 2.2.0 with vtk and fltk

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 13:43:36 EDT 2005

Thanks for the bug report.

This has been fixed both in the main CVS and in the ITK-2-2 branch. Note
that the changes will not reflect on the tarball on the website. Only
once the bugs accumulate sufficiently will it be fixed on the website.

To check out ITK-2-2:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight co \
  -r ITK-2-2 Insight
(passwd: insight)

or to check out ITK CVS

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight login
(passwd: insight)

The updated files were:

InsightApplications/CMakeLists.txt
InsightApplications/Auxillary/VtkFltk/fltkVTKImageViewer.txx
InsightApplications/Auxillary/VtkFltk/fltkVTKImageViewer.h

Thanks
Regards
karthik