[Insight-users] about pointset registration

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Sep 11 04:59:04 EDT 2005

Hi,
I need to register two pointsets. Each of them has about 1000 points. The transform is Bspline. The control points is 9X9X5, the spacing is 3X4X4. The Metric is IterativeClosestPointMetric. The Optimizer is LevenbergMarquardtOptimizer. I only set the number of interation to 1. However, the registration runs very very slowly. This  may be caused by optimizer. Which optimizer should I use? Does ITK suppor the non-rigid pointset registration?

Regards,

Yixun Liu