[Insight-users] Qt + Itk + Cmake = Problem

Rainbowfrog at web.de Rainbowfrog at web.de
Sun Sep 11 09:16:38 EDT 2005

Hello Luis

I'm using Cmake version 2.0.6.
I tried to build QtITK by running CMake directly on the QtITK folder and did not do the full build of the Applications.

Now that you mentioned the FindQT.cmake I searched for it and found it in the "Modules" folder of Cmake, and I noticed the following lines in the CMakeLists.txt of the QtITK example:

INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindQt.cmake)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
${QT_INCLUDE_PATH}
)

Is this all it needs for Cmake to use "FindQT.cmake", or do I have to do something else with this module ?
I did not use those lines the CMakeLists of my own project, but though the QtItk example uses them it's still not working this way.

What I also find strange is : when selecting the folder of the QtITK example and configuring with CMake, the ITK_DIR is not listed in the cache values as usual,cmake just doesn't ask for it (but cmake did so for other programs like the HelloWorld example).
The CMakeLists.txt of QtITK does contain the findpackage command for itk though:

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

I wonder what else could be wrong ...

Regards
Philipp