[Insight-users] 3D VTK rendering of 3D ITK dataset shows only one slice

André Huisman ahuisman at cs.uu.nl
Mon Sep 12 04:52:28 EDT 2005

Dear ITK users,

I succeeded creating the bridge between ITK, VTK and Qt4. I am able to
import an image using itk and to visualise it using VTK in a QVTKWidget.
That's great. However, when I use the itkImageSeriesReader I only see one
slice in the viewer.. Somehow, during the conversion are the other slices
lost. How and why does this happen (according to the documentation of the
vtkImageData 3D data is also supported) and most important, how can I
resolve this? Using ITK 1.8, VTK CVS and Qt4.0.1 using MSVC 7.1

Thanks!
Andre Huisman