[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] urgent: update VTK

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 12 15:56:33 EDT 2005

Thanks.

This is maybe ridiculous but how can I do this: downloading from CVS with the branch tag VTK-5-0? When I download a file from CVS, I just click on the download button from this site:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=Insight

Revision 1.27 - (view) (download) (as text) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Tue Jul 19 17:55:47 2005 UTC (7 weeks, 6 days ago) by martink
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD, VTK-5-0-bp, VTK-PaintersShaders-bp, Widgets-Redesign-bp
Branch point for: VTK-5-0, VTK-PaintersShaders, Widgets-Redesign
Changes since 1.26: +2 -2 lines
Diff to previous 1.26

BTW, compilation seems to fail with vtkGarbageCollector called from vtkAlgorithm.... I am so confused that all day long I have been trying to compile my project.

Isabelle

James Carroll <mrmaple at gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi Isabelle,

I just downloaded from CVS with the branch tag VTK-5-0 and
after running CMake with just python bindings, it built without
any trouble on Windows XP / VS7.

Even though the 5.0 branch is under heavy development I do
think it's a little safer than CVS HEAD.

-Jim