[Insight-users] Problem with BilateralImageFilter

Juan Gabriel Ramírez Sosa juanchoramirez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:36:03 EDT 2005

hello, I am working with the BilateralImageFilter filter to filter an
image 3d that I require to make a segmentation.  The response time in
this is too long and I have not completed the filtrate completely... I
chose to change to the parameters of the dominion sigma in 2
dimensions but not in the 3 that I need.  The result was an image of
filtered exit, if you can say to me if I am in the correct thing I
thank for them.  The following one is the code that I chose to use:

try{
this->filter->SetInput(this->pDoc->reader->GetOutput() );
**********
I replace the 2 following lines, I included 2 dimensions to be able to
process the filter.

these:
where the image is of 3 dimensions.

//const unsigned int Dimension = OutputImageType::ImageDimension;
//double domainSigmas[Dimension];

by:
double domainSigmas[2];

const double rangeSigma = float(this->m_spinransigma.GetPos());
for(unsigned int i=0; i<2; i++)
{
domainSigmas[i] = float(this->m_spindomsigma.GetPos());
}
this->filter->SetDomainSigma( domainSigmas );
this->filter->SetRangeSigma( rangeSigma );
this->filter->Update();
rescaler->SetOutputMinimum(   0 );
rescaler->SetOutputMaximum( 255 );
this->rescaler->SetInput(filter->GetOutput());
this->pDoc->connector->SetInput(this->filter->GetOutput());
this->pDoc->connector->Update();
this->imv->Render();
}
catch( itk::ExceptionObject & err )
{
MessageBox(err.what(),"Alerta",MB_ICONERROR);
return;
}

if you can help or advise me to me, of as to filter the image 3d with
this filter I am thankful to them.

--
Juan G. Ramírez
Estudiante Ingenieria de Sistemas UPTC.