[Insight-users] compilation with MSVS 2005 64bit

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:44:14 EDT 2005

thanks for the tips.. and guidelines. now i am able to compile my program in
64-bit, but still ITK library doesnt seem to be working for me.. and i am
struggling with the cmake files and project settings for ITK library.. i
will try more things in it today, and surely will keep in touch..

there was one thing that i found and cud be a possible solution !
 ref: <http://support.microsoft.com/?id=894573>

> SYMPTOMS
> When you build either 32-bit source code or 64-bit code source code, you
> may receive one of the following error messages at compile time or at link
> time:
>
> Error message 1
> Linker Tools Error LNK2001
> 'unresolved external symbol __security_cookie '
> Error message 2
> Linker Tools Error LNK2001
> 'unresolved external symbol __security_check_cookie '
> To build the code, you use either the Microsoft Win32 Software Development
> Kit (SDK) for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or the Microsoft
> Windows Server 2003 Driver Development Kit (DDK) for Windows Server 2003
> Service Pack 1.
>
> RESOLUTION
> To resolve errors that are thrown by the linker, you have to link your
> project by using one of the bufferoverflow*.lib libraries that are
> previously mentioned. For example, the following program is a simple program
> that you can build by using the Platform SDK.

regards,
Ashish.

--
Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!
gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com