[Insight-users] Read Dicom Multiframe

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 13:39:20 EDT 2005

Diego Parada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like to know if por read DICOM multiframe format, I have that make the
> same code if I were loading a raw format file

If you are really really really lucky then yes it might work.
Otherwise chance is that your dicom has either footer, is compressed or
fragmented. Anyway GDCM the dicom library shipped with ITK does support
multiframe format. Although this is not nightly tested I invited you to
try it out and in case ir does not work, please report it with as much
information as possible.

Cheers,
Mathieu