[Insight-users] itk::VersorTransform does not have SetCenter method as ITK guide says

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Sep 20 14:04:26 EDT 2005

My code containing these snippets seems to work...However, just now I cannot seem to find the VersorRigid3DTransform on the doxygen-website? http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classes.html#letter_V
If the class has changed recently then my info below will not be helpful!

The class I used is VersorRigid3DTransform as you see from the code, rather than VersorTransform.
I am not the Developer just another user, by the way, but if any more detail of my code will help I can happily supply it, it just does a lot of other stuff so may confuse if I put it all here.

 /* definition for the transform */
  /* versor rigid 3d is best for rotation without expansion/contraction */
  /* double is the representation of the coordinate in space, not hte pixel type! */

  typedef itk::VersorRigid3DTransform< space_t > TransformType;
.......more code ......

  /* instantiate the objects for the transform */
  TransformType::Pointer  transform = TransformType::New();
.......more code....

  if (ctrl->auto_center != 1  ){
     for (i=0;i<3;i++){
        center[i] = (space_t)ctrl->center[i];