[Insight-users] NumericSeriesFileNames

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:52:04 EDT 2005

you will have to add the file names one by one, and it cannot be done
in single step as you tried.

I am not sure of how you can iterate through the filenames generated
by the name generator, but u will have to generate them one by one and
push each of them in the vector.

regards,
Ashish.

On 9/21/05, Diego Parada <icebishop at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I need keep the file names that the NumericSeriesFileNames do in a const
> std::vector<std::string>  m_FileNames
>  but appears the folowing error:
>
>  C:\test\TID\src\TIDView.cpp(318) : error C2678: binary '='
> : no operator defined which takes a left-hand operand of type 'const class
> std::vector<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
> std::allocator<char> >,class std::allo
>  cator<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
> std::allocator<char> > > >' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
>  Error executing cl.exe.
>
>  The code is:
>
>  const std::vector<std::string>  m_FileNames;
>  m_FileNames = nameGenerator->GetFileNames();
>
> --
> Diego Armando Parada Cuervo
> Estudiante de Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación
> Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia

Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!
Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com | gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com