[Insight-users] [BUG ?] Update of versor in versor rigid 3D transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 25 13:25:58 EDT 2005

Hi Vincent,

you are right,

The VersorRigid3DTransform should not allow users to set the Rotational
matrix.

One way to do this is to declare that method "Protected" at the
level of the VersorRigid3DTransform.

A bug has been entrered in the BugTracker regarding this issue:
Bug # 2283
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2283&pos=0

A fix has been committed in the CVS repository.

Please let us know if you find any other problem,