[Insight-users] Re: Insight-users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 67

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 27 04:54:40 EDT 2005

I would suggest visiting the ITK welcome page for new users:
http://itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

Also on the ITK site is a prominent link to "documentation":
http://itk.org/HTML/Documentation.htm

One of the forms of documentation covered on the above page is the
Doxygen-generated API docs:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/index.html

This is probably what you are looking for. However it won't be much
use until you digest the rest of the introductory documentation
covered in the first two links.

Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine