[Insight-users] 'pow' is not a member of std

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:02:03 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

Operating System - Windows XP x64
Compiler - Visual Studio Platform SDK for AMD64 (which is compatible with
x64)
Place of Error -

When I try to compile the ITK Libraries with the stadard header files given
for Platform SDK, I get 16 successful and 12 failed projects, with a total
of 5419 Build Errors. I have summarized the errors from them not including
the warning. and am also attaching the build output file as text file with
the mail.

When I try to compile the ITK Libraries with the stadard header files given
for Visual Studio 7.1 (which headers for the 32-bit compiler) and use the
compiler for platform SDK to compile them, I get 24 successful and 4 failed
projects, with a total of 1216 Build Errors. the build output for it is also
attached with the mail.

When I try to compile the ITK Libraries with a mixture of these two sets of
header, where I have all the headers from Platform SDK, and only the headers
which refer to "yvals.h" from the Visual Studio 7.1 set of header files, and
the yvals.h file itself from Visual Studio 7.1, I get 28 succesful and 0
failed projects, with a total of 2712 Build Errors, the build output for it
is also attached with the mail.

And I checked the Dashboard, and found several 64-bit compilations, but they
seem to be in Unix environment and not in windows environment. I might not
be making the necessary changes in the settings which are supposed to be
done for 64-bit for which I am clueless as of now.

any further help in this regard would be highly appreciated,
with best regards,
Ashish.

p.s. the message is bouncing on the listserv so am uploading the output
files here :

build output for 32-bit headers -
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=60e9b3a55ed406ad165229fd

build output for mixed headers -
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=bdcd379be05bcd1f8a409f74

build output for platform sdk header -
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=75ff81f3b7bf67880feecbfd

--
Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!
gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com