[Insight-users] image - constant operations?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Sep 28 03:40:26 EDT 2005

Hi Richard,

I haven't found the filter you need so I have done one:

http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkInvertIntensityImageFilter.h
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkInvertIntensityImageFilter.txx

It is also wrapped in the darcs repository.
Hope it can help

Gaetan