[Insight-users] problem Release mode Visual C++

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 12:14:13 EDT 2005

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the additional information.

Note that "RelWithDebInfo" is not equivalent
to do "Release" plus "Debug", instead this is
yet another compilation mode.

You *should NOT* mix compilation modes.

You must compile all the libraries for the
exact same compilation mode that you plan
to use for your application.

If you want to have Debug *and* Release, then
you must build *all* of the libraries for
Debug and *all* of the libraries for Release.