[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8 takes 2 hours 45 menit!

Tanya S tanya_lll at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 23:33:41 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

I have tried to run imageRegistration8 for Release version and it took 21 minutes :((. My machine spesification and the image size are the same as what I wrote on my last email (email attached).

Thanks beforehand for your answer.

Best regards,
.Tanya.

Tanya S <tanya_lll at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Luis, thanks a lot for answering my question.

Below are the detail of my machine:

1) In what type of machine did you run this code ?

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
2) What operating system ?

Windows 2000
3) What compiler ?

Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

4) Did you build it for "Release" ?

No, it was Debug version.

The size of the images are :
- MRI image

Dimension:256, 256, 168

Voxel size(mm): 0.86,0.86, 1.5

The .img file is 21,500 KB

- PET image

Dimension: 128, 128, 94

Voxel size(mm): 2.0, 2.0, 3.0

the .img file is 3,000 KB

Maybe I should try for Release. I ll tell you how it works in Release version.

Thanks again,

.Tanya.