[Insight-users] How to run the tests on the local machine?

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:08:56 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

I would be very happy to run the nightly tests, but there is one hurdle on
the way! CVS requires certain port to remain open, which is blocked by the
firewall operative in the internal network.. I had tried earlier for setting
up proxy for CVS so that the CVS updates can be done easily, but it was
taking too much of my time, and hence I opted an easier way out. I manage
the CVS download in a separate computer and then update the lab's computer
by transferring the latest set of files there.

If you can give me some reference or steps to set the proxy for CVS so that
the firewall can be bipassed, I will be glad to incorporate that in the
lab's computer! and then nightly tests can also be set, and I will also get
the advantage of latest updates which will be much more convenient.

with best regards,
Ashish.

gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com