[Insight-users] CMakeLists.txt mistery...

kurt kurtzhao at yeah.net
Fri Sep 30 15:43:57 EDT 2005

Hi Jean-Philippe,

I had the same problem. Then I solved it by close and re-open my VC before rebuilding.

Regards
Kurt

[Insight-users] CMakeLists.txt mistery...
Jean-Philippe Guyon jguyon at ils-inc.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:12:15 -0500

Hello Bill,

Thanks for the fast response :o)
I have compiled ITK in Release mode, and the ITK libraries are at their
expected location within the /bin directory of the insight binary directory.
It must be something else...

Jean-Philippe