[Insight-users] WrapITK and python : FFT computation

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Apr 1 02:24:54 EST 2006

Zach,
Vincent,

I firstly began to reply as Zach have done, but finally thought that this case
would quite complex.
I have added those filters to WrapITK yesterday, and it have required a quite
important amount of work. It would be very easy to wrap more filters which
use std::complex<> pixels
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=WrapITK;a=commit;h=20060331234345-2fc9d-9499afeb258576a0b127de2c88412fd4e91aea95.gz

I have also translated the FFTImageFilter.cxx example (from the ITK user
guide) in python
(http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/Python/Tests/FFTImageFilter.py).
The tests pass on 2 systems (mandriva 2006 32 and 64 bits).

Please download the new WrapITK
(http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/WrapITK.tar.gz), test
it, and send feedbacks !

Gaetan