[Insight-users] {insight-users]About seperate the insight Applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 3 12:43:31 EDT 2006

Hi Vivian,

The problem of separating applications from the source tree of
InsightApplications was solved two releases ago.

If you look now at the CMakeLists.txt files in the applications,
you will find that they have a section like:

IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

  FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK)
  IF(FLTK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
  ENDIF(FLTK_FOUND)

ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

When you move an application outside of the InsightApplications source
tree, you just need to enable this section. You can do this by removing
the IF and ENDIF lines that have "BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS".