[Insight-users] Regular Expression Library

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Apr 3 16:57:47 EDT 2006

kwsys provides basic regex match capabilities in C++

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/kwsys/RegularExpression.hxx.in?rev=1.8&root=Insight&view=markup

The regex syntax for the most part is similar to perl. You will find
several examples of kwsys usage in CMake, ITK, VTK CVS repositories.

Don't expect the same power as perl though.. there is no s/../../
substitute, just ~m/../

-karthik