[Insight-users] Extraction of a oriented subimage

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Mon Apr 3 19:27:59 EDT 2006

Hi Teo,

You might want to take a look at the itkResampleImageFilter -
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ResampleImageFilter.html

This filter allows you to specify an arbitrary centered transform (eg.
itkVersorRigid3DTransform) to resample your image. The difficulty will
be in creating the transform to describe your desired orientation...

Hope this helps.

Dan