[Insight-users] VC Building error

dk dk at vico-lab.com
Wed Apr 5 03:57:02 EDT 2006

Dear all:

    Thank you all for attention. The question below has been settled. And now I meet another problem:

When I finish the step 9 in VC_Custom_Projects.doc, the VC says it can not find VXLNumerics.lib
I have searched all itk related paths, no such a file. I wonder if this is caused by the difference between new ITK edtion(2.4) and the beta2. And if yes, which .lib files are needed to link in current itk edtion.

In addition, Could anyone tell me how to know which .lib is needed when you are composing a new project?

Thank you very much!

Ding, Kai

Dear all:

     I try to let my application combine MFC with ITK and I do follow the instruction in the document(in the insightbeta2\documentation\VC_Custom_Projects.doc).That is to set the include file path in the VS project setting. However, it doesn't work. The problem is that when compile in vc, it said "Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h'". I think 'vnl/vnl_vector_ref.h' should not exist because "/" is a illegal symbol as a part of file name. Therefore, could anyone tell me what's wrong and what should I do to fix this problem.

     Thank you so..........much! (I have been fighting for this almost a week.)

Ding, Kai