[Insight-users] Extraction of a oriented subimage

Miller, James V (GE, Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed Apr 5 16:16:06 EDT 2006

The ResampleImageFilter will take a rectangular region of the output image and transform the pixel locations in that output region into the coordinate space of the input image.

So you can create an image of a bronchus such that it looks like a axi-aligned right circular cylinder after being resampled.

Jim