[Insight-users] some bugs

Marius Staring marius at isi.uu.nl
Thu Apr 6 05:52:20 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I want to report a bug/annoyance in the
NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric:

The NormalizedCorrelationImageToImageMetric does not check the
m_ComputeGradient bool when calculating the derivative in both
GetDerivative() and GetValueAndDerivative(). It assumes that this bool
is true and it also depends on this assumption. However, there exists a
function, inherited from the ImageToImageMetric, called
SetComputeGradient(bool) which enables the user to set it to false.
Doing so would result in throwing an exeption.

I have added this as bug #3103 in the bugtracker. When doing so I
noticed that it is not possible to set the itk version to 2.6: 2.4 was
the highest version possible.

Best regards,
**

--