[Insight-users] updating advection and propagation images in each iteration (levelset segmentation)

alireza akhundi asl a_akhundi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 07:59:21 EDT 2006

Hi
  I'm trying to implement Active contours without edge method using levelset. so i need to update advection and propagation images in each iteration. I dont know which class is good for my base class and which virtual functions are more important. As I undrestand classes such as Segmentationlevelsetfunction and Segmentationlevelsetfilter and SparseFieldLevelsetimagefilter and levelsetfunction are important ones.
  thanks for attention
  Alireza