[Insight-users] Python ITK, minimum and maximum computation : Get a fish and learn to fish

Vincent Page vpage at univ-ag.fr
Wed Apr 12 06:48:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
I would like to print the minimum and maximum
of an image. It looks like
"MinimumMaximumImageCalculator" would help.

What I did is (whith a little help of the TAB with the interpreter)

------------------------------

affiche = itk.MinimumMaximumImageCalculator.IF2.New(myFilter)
affiche.Compute()
affiche.Print()
------------------------------

This doesn't work because of the Print method which takes two (?) arguments
(or one, the other probably being the name of the method....)

So I had a look into the sources and found no Print method in the
MinimumMax... class.
I guess it is inherited from elsewhere....

So my questions :
- How can I use this ?
- Where can I find some docs, specially when playing with WrapITK and
python ?

The Itk software Guide did not talk about the last 3 filters I needed,
and I would like to find another solution than email constantly
the insight-users list...

Best regards,
    Vincent.