[Insight-users] updating advection and propagation images in each iteration (levelset segmentation)

alireza akhundi asl a_akhundi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 05:39:08 EDT 2006

Hi Niranjan
  I tried to use your hints but as I undrestand ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter uses static functions.
  Thanks a lot for attention.
  Alireza

Niranjan Joshi <njoshi at robots.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
  Hi there,

I am also trying to do the same. so far I have figured out the following:
1. you can modify the ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter and
ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFunction or
alternatively you can create the new class from scrach from the parent
classes of the respective filter.
2.you need to redefine the following virtual functions in you class
definitions: InitializeIteration() and CalculateSpeedImage()

I dont know how to modify the advection term as I am not using it at all.

hope this helps,

Niranjan.