[Insight-users] SPSA optimizer based registration

Ugur BOZKAYA u.bozkaya at fmcon.com
Sun Apr 16 06:12:37 EDT 2006

check the line 279 on itkSPSAOptimizer.cxx(279). Replace the arguments of pow function by casting the types to the one of the overload conversions.eg. pow(mval, powval)if mval is double try this-> pow(mval, (double) powval)or replace the casting type according to your mval type.

For the second part search for fstream.h your and if it exists explicitly show the location of the file to your project.

Ugur