[Insight-users] Problem running ImageRegistratation1...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 18 13:26:32 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

Here is a CMakeLists.txt file that you can use for
configuring and building this Registration example:

PROJECT(Registration)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
   INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(ImageRegistration1 ImageRegistration1.cxx )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ImageRegistration1
     ITKAlgorithms ITKBasicFilters ITKIO ITKCommon)

Copy this CMakeLists.txt file and the ImageRegistration1.cxx
in a directory and configure it with CMake.