[Insight-users] Call ITK in Matlab

Vincent Chu vwchu at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Apr 20 11:37:29 EDT 2006

Hi Shuzai,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I implemented many parts of MATITK, and I'm
interested in reproducing the problem.  Can you provide the commands you run (as run in MATLAB) so that I can attempt
to reproduce the problem?  Can you also specify which version of MATLAB
and on which platform you're running it?

Thanks,

Vincent.