[Insight-users] Re: link errors

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 23 20:31:10 EDT 2006

Hi Mokhtar,

You seem to be mixing versions of ITK.

The build of a single version should be consistant,
including all its tests and examples.

I would suggesst you to use only ITK 2.6 which
is the most recent release, remove the binary
directories that you may have of previous builds,
and rebuild ITK from scratch following the directions
given in the Tutorials:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

and in the ITK Software Guide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

========================
mokhtar bouraoui wrote:
> hi,
> i'm a new user of itk. infact i'm using cmake 2.2 and i tried with itk
> 2.6 and 2.4,the build was successful and i run the helloworld example
> but some of the tests in the itkiotests catch unknown exceptions, i
> think that the io library isn't build correctly.and when building ur
> examples i have a lot of link errors such as this one.
> ITKIO.lib(itkNiftiImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
> symbol "public: __thiscall
> itksys::SystemToolsManager::SystemToolsManager(void)"

...snip...