[Insight-users] How to build SNAP separately to the InsightApplication?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 23 20:45:28 EDT 2006

Hi Zien,

The ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE is a CMake macro that
is defined in the file:

      InsightApplications/CMakeLists.txt

in lines 131-134.

You must copy that macro into the top CMakeLists.txt
file of SNAP.

The ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS is defined
also in the file

      InsightApplications/CMakeLists.txt

in lines 94-104.

You must also copy this macro into the top CMakeLists.txt
file of SNAP.