[Insight-users] How to solve link conflicts

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 24 16:02:21 EDT 2006

Hi Joshua,

You are mixing compilation modes between ITK and your project.

You are probably building one for Release and the other one for Debug.

Please use the *exact* same compilation mode for the ITK toolkit
and the project that make use of it.

Note that you whould not have to deal with this anoying details
if you were using CMake in order to generate your project.