[Insight-users] itkImageToVTKImageFilter

Markus Losacker m.losacker at fz-juelich.de
Tue Apr 25 10:50:32 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I´m new to ITK. I have 3D MRI Data, wich is segmented in some parallel
slices. Each segemted slice is a 2D binary image. I´d like to Iterpolize
these slices to a 3D binary image.
I tried it with the demonsRegistration and the warpImageFilter and I got
it running. My problem is that I can only Interpolize one slice between
some slices.  Is there the possibility to interpolize several images
between a moving and a fixed image with the same deformation field?
The output should be something like a sequence from the fixed to the
moving image.

Best Regards

Markus